The event features keynote addresses from:
- Andrew Haines, Chief Executive, CAA
- Adrian Baxter, Chief Inspector, Aviation Security Operational Command Unit, Metropolitan Police
- Dr Andrew Glazzard, Senior Research Fellow, Royal United Services Institute (RUSI)
The event also features sessions on:
- The Insider Threat featuring the CPNI.
- Explosive Trace Detection with contributions from Ports of Jersey, Leeds Bradford Airport and the DfT.
- Smart Security featuring ACI/IATA
Saving the best until last, our very own Jim Slevin, will also be presenting. In his presentation Jim will introduce the conference to MTrust, a streamlined airport id pass application management solution, and present a case study on how MTrust has transformed London Gatwick's ID Centre.
For more details on the conference, please download the full conference programme.